lunedì, maggio 17, 2021

"Scolpire la memoria" I Porto I Art Agenda 2021

Building a show in the middle of a pandemic crisis that speaks about death and the invisible 
line between childhood and adulthood is not an easy thing to do but we are almost there.
I share a photo - mosaic that shows just a little part of the long creative process that made 
this multidisciplinary art project possible. Just one month left to speak about memory on the old frontier of our civilization. I'll see you at Dìnamo Gallery - Porto from June 18th to July 12th 2021. Thank you to the cultural partnerships that wanted to keep on working on this project even during this difficult time: ESAP Porto - Página Oficial I Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Lisbona and Viafarini

"Scolpire la memoria" I Francesco Bartoli 2021